Search This Blog

English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Trendy Women’s Clothing and Outfit Ideas

More posts on sexy bathing suits and summer clothing will come later. This off white dress was the first thing I got from them. I am just crazy about dresses with pockets – a passion that started from Carrie Bradshaw outfits. And then came the dilemma with the color – the off white or the pink one??? However I’ve already got these cowboy boots from Two Lips, so the off white won. They go pretty well together, ah? I am being totally obsessed with this dress, wear it at least once a week as office apparel or when want to look chic and casual on the weekends. Usually if it’s cold I would put a cotton long sleeved blouse underneath and it looks great! Except black it matches brown tights and boots. But you can try any other color as well. And I know it will look better with long coat, but used the leather jacket just to show some contrast. The dress is also very comfortable and will keep you warm in the remaining one month of winter/early spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment