Search This Blog

English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Saturday, September 18, 2010

CQ Watch: Models on set for the Incredible by Victoria's Secret shoot


It's being touted as their biggest bra ever - the Incredible by Victoria's Secret. The bra is the latest VS seamless creation and it's available in three different shapes - push-up, demi and racer-back styles. For the new commercial, the lingerie giant has recruited four models, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Erin Heatherton, Chanel Iman, and Candice Swanepoel. Talking about working on the campaign, Rosie says: "I love doing the commercials, it allows me to really give more to the camera and I enjoy working with movement. I love to dance, I'm very animated as a person so to be able to capture that for me is exciting."
The Incredible by Victoria's Secret bra is available online and in stores from August 10. Watch a behind-the-scenes video of the shoot above.

No comments:

Post a Comment